Friday, November 21, 2008

Boys, boys, boys!











I'm surrounded by boys and loving it! Scott went to Reno for work, and the boys and I survived his absence. We love it MUCH more when Daddy is home, though! Jack is still loving school and he is getting very excited for Christmas and Santa's visit! He's talking up a storm, and is VERY active and all boy right now. We occassionally have to put toys away that are flung across the house! Sawyer is quickly showing us that he wants to be a star in our house, too. He's full of smiles, laughter, and coos. He loves playing Pat-A-Cake with Mommy and laughs when we sing "The Wheels on the Bus" or "Deck the Halls." The last few nights, he's only nursed once...hallelujah! It will probably be awhile before he rolls over or sits on his own...he's so big and I'm not as good about tummy time with #2! Scott and I feel so blessed to have these two little boys in our lives.

1 comment:

Trish said...

You have 2 sweet boys! I cannot wait to get them here in the house with the family. I am counting the days!
Love,
grandmommy