Monday, December 8, 2008

Sawyer James...our BUNDLE of joy!





"Little" Sawyer is just full of life now! He's a whopping 16 1/2 pounds of smiles, laughter, coos and fun! Don't get me wrong...when he cries he could wake the dead, but luckily he's a happy guy most of the time. Sawyer has started sucking his left thumb, and is starting to notice his feet now...I forgot how absolutely adorable that can be. He must have read what I wrote on my last post about him not rolling over for a long time because the very next morning he rolled over three times in a row. He seems to enjoy being on his tummy a lot now, but he flips over pretty quickly! Sawyer is smitten with his brother and tries to find him at all times (he always hears him!). He loves our massages at night and the silly songs we sing with him...yes, "Powder my balls" is back and Jack sings it with us! Thankfully, he's sleeping really well at night, too. We put him down between 7:30 and 8, and he typically eats only once before he wakes up around 7. Hallelujah! We are having so much fun with our roly-poly baby!

5 comments:

kristen said...

Sawyer is so cute! Ummmm...I've never heard the "Powder my balls" song...interesting.

Amy Cheek said...

Hey Jenn! I've so enjoyed reading your latest blogs. And the pictures are adorable! Thank the Lord for Blog! I miss seeing you and all of us having all the luxury time to catch up. Thanks for letting me into your world through TennesseEgans :-)
PS - Powder my Balls? - must be a boy thing. Can't imagine what you would have come up with with a household of girls like us!!

Trish said...

Scott and Jack and Sawyer need a new song!

Anonymous said...

OMG! He weighs the same has Emma. He IS a big boy! :) Can't wait to see him!

Lori B. said...

Yo Egans!
Your boys are ADORABLE! Looking forward to seeing you two as well!
Love,
Lori