Friday, September 10, 2010

A new outlook on life


A couple weeks ago I met with an opthalmologist and discovered that I was slightly near-sighted. The appointment itself was pretty interesting...I passed out during the portion of the exam with the bright lights. I am still unsure of how someone who delivers almost 10 pound babies could faint during an eye exam, but the nurses assured me that it does happen (I'm certain that they've flagged my file for future visits.) With that drama behind me, I happily filled my prescription...I've always wanted glasses. The doctor felt that I wouldn't need to wear them all the time, but for now I am loving my new accessory!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Didn't recognize the "new" girl!! You look great!!!!

kel said...

I love them! You look cute as ever!

Trish said...

What cute glasses! you look great Jen!

Robin Carlton said...

I think they're adorable! I thought this whole time you'd been wearing contacts and ran out or something, hence the glasses! Had I known how new they were to you, I definitely would've complimented you sooner! (Some of us have been wearing them since 5th grade and don't think about people getting them later in life)

Matt Greene said...

Gosh Jenny, is that you? You look great, but truly like a different person!