Monday, November 7, 2011

Speeding along

Jack's soccer team celebrated their season at Strikes and Spares last week. The kiddos got to bowl, play glow-in-the-dark putt-putt, drive go carts and munch on pizza. Jack loved whizzing past us on the go-carts, and he and I giggled incessantly as I drove us on the bigger go-cart.

Jack seems to be speeding along these days...flying past me. He runs out the door to kindergarten, loves playing with his friends in the neighborhood, is learning new information at lightning speed and picking up on big kid mannerisms right before my eyes. He seems to love his exciting pace, but to be honest I really want to just slow him down a little. I never thought it would be so hard to see your little boy turn into a big boy.

1 comment:

Sarah Wilson said...

I totally get this. The post made me a little teary. Love you...and hugs to that speedy big boy.