Saturday, April 18, 2009

Pleased to meet you, Abigator!































I apologize once and for all...my posts will probably never be timely. Can anything be timely when you have kids?

We flew out to San Diego at the beginning of April (more info to come on that trip) and were greeted first by my "crazy" friend, Jill, and her family. Jill's little girl, Abigail (or Abigator to Jack) is just a month younger than Sawyer. We had a fun visit with the kiddos and an even better time after they went to sleep. I still don't believe that there is any alcohol in "Two Buck Chuck!" Thankfully, I avoided the "flu!"

1 comment:

Amy Cheek said...

Jen - I am so excited for your boys that they got to meet the Paul/Jill family! I loved the pictures, and Abigator is precious! They are all growing so fast. Glad you had a great visit. Miss and love you!