Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Worn out!

It's been quite hectic around the Egan house over the last several days...goodbyes to friends, packing countless boxes and a stomach bug for Daddy and Mommy. Jack never really naps anymore (and I mean NEVER), so I was shocked when he crashed the other day. His rest time usually consists of reading books and building with blocks, but I realized that it seemed awfully quiet in his room. When Sawyer and I went in to find him, we were surprised to not see him in his bed playing. It actually took me a moment to locate him...curled up in the corner of his room and tucked beneath the curtains. I guess we are all needing a rest these days! :)

1 comment:

Amy Cheek said...

Aw, Jenn, that is so sweet! Don't you just wonder where their little imagination is taking them when they decide to sleep in the curtains? Good luck packing. Can't wait to hear where the new nesting spot is!!