Friday, July 23, 2010

An only child??



Jack is off on his adventure with Grandma and Grandpa, so Sawyer has been enjoying his solo time in the spotlight. We are all missing Jack so much, but it has been wonderful to dote on SeeSaw like an only child for a few days. How did we ever think that we were busy before...all perspective, I guess? We've enjoyed some adventures around town and relished many play/giggle sessions at home. Sawyer's been in control of the tractor rides (both their new John Deere Gator and Daddy's big lawnmower) and there's actually been time to really try and teach my little man new things. Scott and I have both determined that Sawyer is quite the ham...he'll do anything for a laugh. God help us when school starts later in August!




Sawyer, we've loved having our alone time with you these last few days. I know that you have cherished this time, too, but I also know that you ask about Jack MANY times a day. We're coming to TX to see you, big brother...we miss you, Jack!

1 comment:

Sarah Wilson said...

Great talking to you yesterday. This pictures make me want to squeeze those boys - you'll have to do it for me. Safe travels. xoxo