Monday, August 23, 2010

Off to school



Jack and Sawyer both woke up this morning excited for school. It's hard to believe that Jack is now in the 4 year old class, and Sawyer is even going to school!



Jack continuously reminded Sawyer that he would be right down the hall if Sawyer needed him...so sweet!



I was so excited for the boys today, but my stomach was in knots for my little See-Saw. Overall, they both had a really great day. Jack seemed to get right back into the swing of things, and Sawyer's teachers said his overall mood was "playful." He cried a couple times, but I think that is to be expected in a room full of emotional 2 year old toddlers.

There is never a dull moment in this family, and things can't go too perfectly...as I was bringing Sawyer in from the car (he was very sleepy), he proceeded to get sick everywhere in our kitchen! I'm hoping it was just nerves, exhaustion, etc., so we don't miss our second day of school.

No comments: