Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The loves of their lives

I got to go with Jack's class on a field trip on Monday (pics to follow), and it was so much fun to see him with all his friends at school. What a quickly noticed is that I think Jack has a little crush. He constantly surveyed his class and wanted to be near a little girl named Anna Sophia. On the way home from school that day he asked me, "Mommy, what do you think is most beautiful about Anna Sophia?" And so it begins...

My youngest also has a love interest....trains! His school sends home a note each day, and on Monday his teachers documented that he is their "#1 train enthusiast of the year." Speaking of, we're headed down to the train table in the basement. Who am I to stand in the way of love?

1 comment:

Kara said...

That is so cute! I love her name! She sounds precious.