Monday, October 18, 2010

The view

Autumn as seen from our back porch...we eat our breakfast and look out in awe.

These days we are LOVING fall: pumpkin patches, costume play, spider hunts around the house, Halloween crafts, candy corn, yummy soups, vibrant leaves, weekends full of football and songs inspired by autumn. Listen closely and you may hear us belting out a tune that is a favorite of Sawyer's class...

(To the tune of The Farmer in the Dell)
The leaves are falling down.
The leaves are falling down.
Red, orange, yellow, brown,
The leaves are falling down.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

What an awesome view and beautiful pic! Wished we were together! Miss you and love you!

Anonymous said...

That is beautiful! I'm so jealous! That's a dream of mine. I'd love to sit out on my front porch and see a view like that while I sip on my coffee. :)