Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Peas in a pod



Sequence of events: 1) cute picture cuddled in bed 2) boys wrestling around together and laughing hysterically 3) Jack taking it a little too far and starting to get too much in Sawyer's face 4) Sawyer crying and Mommy/Daddy stepping in.

This is a typical pattern at our house, but luckily the first two phases are stretching out to last longer and longer these days. I just love to see them together and can't imagine not having my two boys.

Jack has mentioned several times lately that he wants a baby sister (fueled in part by his friend's new baby sister and the book, The Bernstein Bears and the New Baby). He informed me the other morning that he would like to choose the name and that she would be called "Rocco." When I aksed him to explain , he reminded me that Alyssa and Hayden (TX friends) have a dog named Rocco (whom he met a couple months ago). Makes perfect sense to me. Rocco Egan...a princess just waiting to come into this world! :)


1 comment:

Trish said...

what sweet boys you have! Cannot wait to get my arms around them next month.