Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Bundle of Boy!

I stayed up way past my bedtime last night, but it was so worth it! My brother and sister-in-law welcomed their second son into the world on September 21st at 9:59 a.m. (in Perth, Australia). Mason Wesley Greene was 7 pounds, 1 ounce and 19 inches long. Aaron says he has dark hair and doesn't look like his brother. They are all crazy about him, and I know Austin will love having a little brother (most days!). Welcome to the world, Mason. We love you and wish we didn't live so far apart!



Scott and I are now the proud aunt and uncle to four boys...
Conner Egan
Austin Greene
Taos Egan
Mason Greene

Between her cousins and brothers, Grace is never going to be allowed to date. Poor girl!

1 comment:

Kara said...

Wow!! I didn't know she was pregnant! That is great! And Grace will have lots of protectors!