Friday, September 16, 2011

Future SNL cast member

This kid is too much. Too. Much. A clever, witty, smart little comedian. On the way home from school the other day, I asked Sawyer to tell me about his day. Sometimes I get a detailed description, and other days I hear, "I'm too sleepy to talk." The later statement he learned from his brother (a stalling tactic by both boys). On this particular day, Sawyer informed me that when "my head is up YES"...meaning I will talk to you. Most importantly he let me know that when "my head is down NO"...meaning leave him alone. Now when I look at him he loves to smirk tilt his head downward. Do you think I can try this with the kiddos, too?



One of Sawyer's passions is food. Eating it and cooking it. We made some yummy chocolate pudding together. Sawyer loved pouring in the milk, whisking the pudding and of course licking everything.



At a party the other day the kids were asked to sign their names on a banner for the birthday boy. Sawyer sat down immediately and said, "S-A-W-Y-E-R." He was proud of his signature (posted below).

1 comment:

Trish said...

Good luck Mommy and Daddy!