Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Sizing them up



Jack is so focused on growing, buidling his muscles and being "big" these days! He asks us after meals, "Do I look bigger now?" When talking about other people, he often inquires if they are "big, medium or little." I always remind him that Mommy (and all women!) are only medium or little! Jack also loves the fact that Sawyer is getting bigger each day. Each time See-Saw does something new (like the many steps he is taking now), Jack yells out "He's not a baby anymore!" I can't believe how much they are growing, and it's so special to see them becoming friends. Here's a shot of "big" brother, Jack, treating Sawyer to his lone bottle of the day before bedtime. Sweet dreams, boys.

1 comment:

Amy Cheek said...

Aw, Jen! So sweet. I LOVE Jack's personality - just makes me smile. Sweet sweet boys. I wish there was a way to make our kids not grow up so fast. Love y'all!