Monday, September 21, 2009

While Mom was away, the boys did play!!!







So I'm sure they DID miss me, but the boys had a wonderful weekend with Grandma and Daddy. During Grandma's visit they got to go to the library, play at Chick-Fil-A, eat at the Rainforest Cafe, dance/sing at music class and just have a grand old time! As you can see, the boys loved building and playing in their "fire pit" all weekend...they could sense that Type A mommy was gone! :) Scott is such an amazing husband and father, and I can't thank him enough for everything he does in our lives. My boys are blessed with such an amazing role model, and I feel so thankful to have such a wonderful partner in life.

In just four days, Sawyer changed SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much...it's shocking! He's now walking all over the house, pointing to his nose and mouth when asked, blowing kisses, incessantly clapping and making new noises with his lucious lips. I missed the everything about my little boys this weekend, and even the smell of them brought me to tears last night. Home sweet home!

1 comment:

Sarah Wilson said...

Isn't it crazy how amazing their "smell" is after you've been apart. That was very significant to me too. Love the mess. xoxo