Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Mr. Mom


Scott and I have a pretty good routine going this fall. He teaches/writes during the day on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday and then works on Tuesday evenings. He spends all day with the boys on Tuesdays and Friday while I'm at work. This part-time Mr. Mom amazes me with his creativity, patience and energy...he exudes joy and our two little boys are so lucky to have him as their Daddy. I know Jack and Sawyer are gaining a great deal from this special time with their Dad, and Scott is in hog heaven. Basically, I am going to see my way out of a job or least start getting called Mrs. Dad! :) Scott, thank you for being everything that I could ever ask for in a husband and a father...I love you and the boys do, too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a lucky lady to have three amazing boys in your life!!